Industrial endoscopes can extend people's viewing distance, and can arbitrarily change the direction of the line of sight and accurately observe the true condition of the inner surface of the object, which cannot be replaced by other testing instruments. Industrial endoscopes can be used for inspection and observation of high temperatures, toxic radiation, nuclear and places that cannot be directly observed by the human eye. They are mainly used for cars, aircraft engines, pipes, mechanical parts, etc. The use of industrial endoscopes for inspection is a non-destructive inspection method, and it can also be said that it is a specialized inspection technique.
Based on the image shape, endoscopes can be divided into three types: optical mirror, fiber optic mirror, and electronic mirror. The optical mirror completely transmits the image of the internal object through the transmission of light, without distortion in the eyes of the inspector, so the image is of high fidelity, and it is also the maximum definition of these mirrors.
The principle of fiber optic mirrors is similar to that of optical mirrors, which can enter through smaller holes and their clarity depends on the number of fiber bundles; Electronic endoscopes use a CCD camera to photograph the inner surface of the object and then display it through the video terminal.
At present, industrial endoscopes have been widely used in the automobile production and maintenance industries. They are mainly used for detecting and diagnosing automobile engines, cylinders, hydraulic components, fuel lines, mufflers, air conditioning and transportation systems, differentials, water tanks, fuel tanks, wear, carbon deposits and gearbox blockages , etc. The use of endoscopes in the automotive industry improves work efficiency, reduces maintenance costs, and at the same time avoids damage caused by multiple disassembly and assembly of mechanical parts. In car engine cleaning and maintenance, endoscopes are also indispensable daily tools.
The application of the endoscope in the auto repair process is mainly reflected in the following aspects.
1. Inspection of the interior cavity. Check for surface cracks, peeling, pull lines, scratches, pits, dings, stains, corrosion and other defects.
2. Status check. When certain products (such as worm pumps, motors, etc.) are working, please carry out endoscopic inspections according to the items specified in the technical requirements.
3. Assembly inspection. When there are requirements and needs, use an endoscope to check the quality of the mount; After completing the assembly or a certain process, check whether the assembly position of each part meets the requirements of the drawing or technical conditions; if there are mounting defects.
4. Surplus inspection. Check for residual internal crumbs and foreign objects in the internal cavity of the product.
5. Inspection of surface defects of the weld. Check for weld quality issues such as surface cracks, incomplete penetration, and weld leakage.
The special size design of the industrial endoscope allows us to easily and accurately observe the structure of the internal surface or the working state of the object without damaging the surface of the object to be detected.
Industrial endoscopes have the following advantages when used in the automotive maintenance field.
1. The operation is simple, flexible, compact and easy to carry, and the soft, small and flexible insertion tube can reach the hidden part that needs to be checked.
2. The operation is intuitive, accurate and simple, which can simplify the maintenance process; It can detect the damage of the internal parts of the car as early as possible, which is helpful in eliminating the hidden danger of car safety in the embryonic stage.
3. While reducing maintenance costs, avoid part damage caused by multiple disassemblies and assemblies.
4. Auxiliary equipment, such as the magnetic head, allows the endoscope to perform its non-destructive testing function and at the same time perform auxiliary maintenance operations.
In the automotive maintenance industry, non-destructive testing using industrial endoscopes as a test tool can cope with complex operating environments, on the one hand, and also contribute to green maintenance on the other. Today, with the rapid development of science and technology and increasingly stringent environmental protection requirements.