With the development of society and the rise of people's economic level, time arrangements are becoming more and more compact, and the demand for cars is increasing. More and more people start to work, family, travel and other reasons. Choose to purchase a car. Cars have begun to enter thousands of households, but because everyone has different habits of using cars and the uneven quality of cars, the demand for car maintenance has increased. In many cases, when car defects are repaired, Some defects cannot be seen with the naked eye. At this time, it is necessary to use the visual inspection tool in non - destructive testing - industrial endoscopes. Then, how to use industrial endoscopes in the process of repairing automobiles? Follow JEET's editor to have a look!
Step 1: Security
(1) Install wheel stoppers;
(2) Install exhaust gas extraction pipe;
(3) Gear lever P gear or N gear;
(4) Tighten the hand brake;
(5) Install protective covers in the car;
(6) Support the engine cover;
(7) Install a protective cover outside the car.
Step 2: Equipment tool preparation
(1) Open the product instrument box, first slowly extract the insertion tube, and then gently pick up the host to avoid the probe falling on the ground and being hit.
(2) Visually inspect whether the endoscope is in good condition, whether the TF card is inserted, straighten the insertion tube, and adjust the probe direction to the zero point.
(3) The brightness of the product is adjusted cyclically. Press the brightness adjustment key to adjust the probe light source to a suitable brightness. Then slowly insert the insertion tube into the device to be tested.
(4) According to the actual site of the equipment to be tested, use the joystick to slowly control the bending of the probe. If you encounter large resistance during the control process, you should immediately stop the bending control. After resetting the probe to zero, slowly move the position of the insertion tube, and then try to control the bending of the probe, otherwise the probe should be taken out directly.
Step 3: Inspection method for carbon deposit
(1) Turn on the industrial endoscope equipment and turn on the appropriate light source;
(2) Extend the image beam probe into the inspection position, pay attention to handle it gently, it is easy to damage the probe;
(3) Adjust the joystick alternately to locate the inspection position;
(4) Use damping to locate and tighten the fixing device;
(5) Fine-tune up and down, left and right as needed;
(6) Take photos or videos of clear images.
The above three steps are the basic steps when using industrial endoscopes to check and repair car engine carbon deposits. When we actually use them, we need to be based on specific conditions. Some steps will be different, but the general steps are according to the above Those three steps came. It is also very important to choose an endoscope suitable for automobile use. I recommend that you use the S series tool video endoscope independently developed and produced by JEET Technology. This is specially developed for automobiles. It has millions of high-definition pixels and weighs only With 0.5KG, 6mm probe camera, five-layer braided tungsten alloy wear-resistant tube, waterproof, dustproof and high temperature resistance, it is your good partner for car maintenance.